Re: Today (Sat) on 22 plat. Central

<signal_spotter@my-deja.com
>   "B." <gunzel412@dingoblue.gunzel.net.au> wrote:
> > <signal_spotter@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > > Then hows about I post any signalling alterations (that I know
> > > of) up here in this NG. At least you'll read about it then.
> >
> > Not all of us read the NSW WN anyway.  Go for it.
> >
> But you're supposed to read them. They are published for your benefit
> (assuming that you're a driver).

I've got a feeling he's not. If he's a gunzel *and* a train Driver, he'd already be reading them.

>Or what's the point in having them.

I've often wondered. Since they took the job ops out of it it became fairly redundant to most rail staff.

> I've spent many a long night burning the midnight oil writing up a
> speil on signalling alterations and creating Drivers Diagrams before
> the WN printing deadline and you guys are telling me it's all in vain.

Probably. Though I read ever issue from cover to cover myself.

> Hmmmph.

Have a Bex and a good lie down, you'll get over it.