Re: I want to murder Sonia

Only 20 seconds? It'd most likely be closer to 20 minutes, the rate she goes
:)

Grantie was a lot quicker.. and less annoying.

--
Mitch

Please set your text width to 78 characters.

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
39d9e5a9$0$12429$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39d9e5a9$0$12429$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> I was at Blacktown platform 3 on Monday, twice, for a total of 80 minutes.
The whole time I was there she was anouncing the stops to
> Campbelltown. It took 20 seconds to anounce the stops, then there was a
break of 25 seconds. This was continuous for the whole 80