Re: [Vic/SA] Very long Overland tonight

I bet we might see the 5th weekly Overland ,possibly the Saturday
service back as a regular service sometime next year. Or even an extra
service on Wednesday night since GSR have higher charge to Ghan. This
September holiday and the grand final we already seen Saturday service
added.

Last school holiday (July) I had trouble to book a room in the roomette
carriage and forced to extend my stay at Adelaide, this might be the
reason they added another roomette carriage.....

People likes to go to SA along????

--
Cheers

RR3