Re: NSW Derailment @ Flemo 30/9?

I was returning from a handball match at Olympic Park when this
happened. I arrived on platform 4 around 1830. It took around fifteen or
twenty minutes for the first train to arrive. By this stage the platform
was already full, and the queues were extending up the stairs. Then the
train came and everyone crowded onto the train, and we were off towards
the city.
The derailed train had been leaving flemington, and had gone off the
tracks just near the junction with the olympic park line. There was just
enough room for a down train to get past the derailed train, but as
someone else said, it had been dragged backwards to bring it clear of
the olympic line.
Everything was handled pretty well, considering what happened.