Re: [Vic] Misc. Sightings today...

In aus.rail, on 30 Sep 2000, Michael Kurkowski announced:

>Also seen was:
>
>Two Aurora sleepers and a Vinelander car all with part of the sides/roof
>cut out.
>
>M.

Alright, open-top trains - feel the wind rush through your hair!

I know those automatic closing soft-tops on convertable (cars) take ages to
work - how long would it take to cover a train? *grin*

Regards

Quentin.
--
My Win9x Cursors: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mynx/quentisl/cursors.html
Please don't send me junk leaves! (take them out before replying).

No Silicon Heaven?  But where do all the calculators go? - Kryten.