Pictures [semi website update]

Hi All,

Just incase you didnt notice in the OT thread about scanners, I have
uploaded a fair selection of my slides. At this stage there are no
thumbnails or pages, but feel free to bookmark the page and view at your
own leisure, or download to HDD, etc.

http://www.gunzel.net/scans

Note, the key to the filename indexing is as follows

S91-045-38
^^^ ^^^ ^^
| |  |  |
| |  |  Frame number (e.g. 38th exposure, usually valid for a 36 exp film)
| |  Film number (e.g. 45th film taken for that year)
| Year (e.g. 1991 in this case. 2000 is represented by "00")
Image type. S = slide, N = neg, P = print, D = scanned from a duplicate
source, E = "electronic" i.e. digital photo.

To make viewing easier, you can sort the directory by size, date, or
filename (default) by clicking on one of the options at the top of each
page. All recent scans to come will be going to /scans/current in the next
week.

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.