Re: Slide Scanners

On Sun, 1 Oct 2000 15:26:50 +1000, "Peter J. Vincent"
<pjv101@netspace.net.au> wrote:

>One feature to look for that the 35t does not have: for colour correcting
>slides and colour negs look for software that allows the user to set the
>colour correction as a set of values. The user can then record the colour
>correction for the slide set ( ie same film ) or colour strip.
>
>Microtek has a colour which which is good but does not allow that.

Surely that is independent of the hardware used to capture the image?
I would have thought that any amount of colour correction could be
carried out after scanning with software like Photoshop or Photopaint,
regardless of the mark of scanner used.