Re: [All] The End of the Five Ring Circus!

In article <8FC0E08D3gunzelT333@203.164.20.149>,
  usenet.spam@gunzel.net (Michael Kurkowski) wrote:
> Does this spell the end of the Cityrail domination/bashing in this
> newgroup, that often gets read by the media who take it as gospel?
>
> Does this mean we can once again have, ACT, Vic, WA, SA, QLD, Tas, NT
back
> in this newsgroup?
>
> The Olympics are over, no need to carp about Cityrails performance
again!

> Now *this* is cause for celebration! (-:
>
> M.
I saw an 8 car sets ran on the bridge when 5 ring circus go off. I
wondered what the driver and passengers though....they must have the
best view to the firework. The camera shot was short so I couldn't
identify the type of train what was.

--
Cheers

RR3