Re: NSW T'graph & Westbus

"Tony Gatt" <baulko@tig.com.au> wrote in message
906hiu$scg$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:906hiu$scg$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...

> I'm guessing that seeing you live in Penrith and drive, you can't make any
> "real" comment about Hills District bus services at all.
>
> Come down to Baulkham Hills and catch a city bus..... then lets see how
> recycled the stories are..

I have travelled on the Hills district buses, and am not impressed (have
family at Kellyville). The service from Kellyville is adequate, but then
Kellyville is right at the start of some city services, and if they were
full out of there there would be real problems.

I can understand the frustration that people at Baulkham Hills are going
through though. I have been on buses that went through Baulkham Hills full.

As for general Westbus service, they run early in Penrith, and their
management deny that they do - and this is despite mobile phone records
saying that I rang 1194 at 1436, rang Penrith depot at 1437 to complain
about the 1440 bus leaving early - they still say it left on time (why would
I ring them at 1437 to complain it having already left?)

As far as Westbus management is concerned, their employees can do no wrong,
the customer is always in the wrong, and as long as they make a profit
(entirely funded by the taxpayer) then they do not care either way.

Dave