Re: Auzzie.rail catching up.

<maikha_l@hotmail.com> wrote in message 90511f$g88$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:90511f$g88$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
| mmm...I can see the majority of Pro Phtographers use Agfa. My first
| train shots were with Kodak Max 400 and didn't seem sharp.
| You can view them at:
|
| http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
| The camera I won't worry about but it's the film I would like to hear
| about.
| Good quality and value film for a Rookie (Have I spelt it correctly?)
| like moir.

Do the photos look sharp to you before you scan them? If they do, it could
be your scanner settings.

The photos are taken as the trains are at low speed or when they are stopped
so that is not the problem (sometimes I found with my compact camera that
some blurring occurs at high speed.

Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"We earn $3 per hour. Where do you
want me to live? The Hilton?" - Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)