Re: Filling in Time Between Trains

David

"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3A24FCD1.410B8FFF@ozemail.com.au">news:3A24FCD1.410B8FFF@ozemail.com.au...
| Erk wrote:
|
| > "David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
| >
| > | I'm halfway through cutting a tree down at Bumberry ponds.  Can
someone
| > | please finish the job before I get out there again?  Thanks.
| >
| > I'm going to make a similiar request for the north-western side of the
| > Geroges River at Oatley.
|
| You're standing in the wrong place then!  There are some brilliant frames
| be had up there.
|
| --
| David Johnson
| trainman@ozemail.com.au
| http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/
| ------------------------------------
| These comments are made in a private
| capacity and do not represent the
| official view of State Rail.
| C.O.W.S. Page 11.

I'm not standing in the wrong place, when I go there, I go bushwalking right
to the edge of the water. It would be easier (and no less spectacular gunzel
wise IMHO) if there were no trees or if it was like Meadowbank Park.
However, I don't think the homeowners there would agree with me.

Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"We earn $3 per hour. Where do you
want me to live? The Hilton?" - Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)