Re: [Melb] Old railway line

I also think that a section of track which includes Fairfield was part of the
outtercircle line (or at least the (now/past) branch line to AP Fairfield
(which has now been pulled up) and the bridge over the river behind the mill
(part of Chandler Highway).  This part (the branch) was electrified because the
E class electrics were used here.

In article <3a243b12.65907755@nntp.unsw.edu.au>, G.Lambert@unsw.edu.au says...