Re: Grinder causes another fire on NE line

michael pascoe <michael_pascoe@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
3a21f6d3@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3a21f6d3@news.iprimus.com.au...

> Aparrently the grinding machine being used on the North East
> line has caused yet another fire at around midday today in
> the township of Barnawartha.

> Five CFA trucks turned up to fight the blaze that spread to
> an adjoining vacant property (about 10 acres aprox).

> I am told this has happened a few times now in the last few
> days, and the fire fighters are not impressed.

Heh, sounds like the re-sleepering contractors who tried to burn
of some released sleepers up near Seymour a few weeks ago.  They
set fire to much more than the sleepers, and disrupted the train
service in the process.

ARTC Contractor strikes again... |-)

--
B.

Email - gunzel412 at dingoblue dot net dot au
ICQ#  - eight two three two nine seven three four
Phone - long, long, short, long.