Re: [OT] Outlook beta2 snow white and the seven dwarves..the real story

Rumours from MS is that Outlook 10 (next version) beta 2 currently blocks
all EXEs, making them completely inaccessible...you can't even download them
from your message!!!

Thanks MS!

--

        Public Transport Ticketing
@ http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kiwifruit

"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3A1E847B.36BFA6E@ozemail.com.au">news:3A1E847B.36BFA6E@ozemail.com.au...
| "Rod [comtrain]" wrote:
|
| > Damn!! at my age my hormones should not bring me grief anymore.
| > If you get the original e mail, which had a lot of AusRail addresses in
cc,
| > DO NOT OPEN Nortons just updated last night went ballistic! reported
| > malicious content and would not let me proceed till I destroyed it.
| > Rod [comtrain]
|
| I delete all unsolicited .exe files anyway.  Any sensible person would do
the
| same.  Christmas time is the worst.  People send you .exe files called
Xmas.exe