Re: snow white and the seven dwarves..the real story

"Rod [comtrain]" wrote:

> Damn!! at my age my hormones should not bring me grief anymore.
> If you get the original e mail, which had a lot of AusRail addresses in cc,
> DO NOT OPEN Nortons just updated last night went ballistic! reported
> malicious content and would not let me proceed till I destroyed it.
> Rod [comtrain]

I delete all unsolicited .exe files anyway.  Any sensible person would do the
same.  Christmas time is the worst.  People send you .exe files called Xmas.exe
or MerryXms.exe   I won't open them, I suggest no-one else does either.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au