Re: Any Freight Australia guys

Thats easy I worked for V/Line for 7 years from 1983 to 1990 out of Dynon,
Benalla, releaving in Shepparton,Wangaratta, and Dimboola. I qualified as a
train driver under the module system in 1987.
So I am technically not qualified on D/Cline I do have some experiance
there.

Ken Argent

wjcT5.40799$DG3.675575@news2.giganews.com">news:wjcT5.40799$DG3.675575@news2.giganews.com...