Re: [VIC] SRV Sale tour going ahead?

I get the ARHS, ARE and Steamrail mailouts and I haven't seen any
brochures, so it doesn't look like its a public tour and I don't know
why else the ARHS would hire a train. For that matter, the ARHS don't
normally hire from Steamrail. They usually get their trains from WCR or
SRHC.

BTW, I think D3 639 and 6 >>> WOODEN <<< cars to Sale (or anywhere)
would be a great idea for a railfan tour. There hasn't been a decent
railfan tour with a full timber consist since the ARHS/ARE "Echuca Both
Ways" tour in April 1999. I think these cars are far more comfortable
than the Krap cars and in my opinion, they look much better.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au