Re: Do it properly

"Daniel Bowen" <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote in message
cqLS5.2355$bg5.14428@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:cqLS5.2355$bg5.14428@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> You can catch the tube for about 3 pounds. It's slower than the Heathrow
> Express, but it's probably faster than a taxi if you're going to central
> London.

Best thing about HRow Xpress is you can check in at Paddington, including
luggage (even for Long Haul) spend your last hours/minutes in Central
London, then just nip off to the Airport, Boarding Card in hand.  None of
this standing around in a terminal for 2 hours etc.  I used the time to buy
a new Comms receiver - but that's a different News Group!!

AV