Re: Filling in Time Between Trains

Hi,

David Johnson wrote:

> I'm halfway through cutting a tree down at Bumberry ponds.  Can someone
> please finish the job before I get out there again?  Thanks.

Kilmore East could use some cleaning up, the trees between the BG and SG are
getting a bit big, also the trees in the side of the cutting next to the
down BG line are a pain.  On a positive note, FA have cleaned up the
lineside from Geelong-Gheringhap, its now much easier to get photos and
include the bogies/wheels (rather than just have grass)

Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber