Re: Yaraka and Hughenden/Winton

For the most reliable and up to date info call the station master at Emerald
for the Yaraka train information and the Hughenden SM for W/H info. Do not
call QR reservations to ask for info on these trains. I did that once and
the girl told me that trains didnt run to Yaraka and there was no station
there.

I did the trip to Yaraka recently and put up a web site at
http://yaraka-mixed.tourguide.net
Lots of pics. Enjoy.

Kerry Whitfield

Calcutta trams and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
http://www5.11net.com/kerryww/dhr

qe7S5.1$XU.336@wa.nnrp.telstra.net">news:qe7S5.1$XU.336@wa.nnrp.telstra.net...