[VIC] Gunzelling at North Melbourne

On the way into the city today, I stopped off at North Melbourne for a
bit of gunzelling. At about 1300 I saw 8107 (FC), 373 (GNR), 345 (GNR),
381 (GNR), T364 (SRV), T395 (SRV) and another GNR T which may have been
377. These were all in the GNR yard. Shortly after this, A78 and P22
moved from Dynon up to the flyover and reversed back along the dual
gauge track towards Dynon. I'm pretty sure that these loco numbers are
correct, but I'll know for certain when I get the photos back tomorrow.
:-)

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: