Re: Connex cutbacks

This reminds me of a bus timetable issued by SouthTrans (now Connex
SouthTrans) in the early 1990s - my local timing point in one direction
was

'Yalla Rd and Menai Rd'

and in the other Direction was

'Yala Rd and Old Illawarra Rd'

when it is actually Yala Road and Menai Road (in recent years they've
simplified that location to 'Bangor Shops')

Any chance the person who did this is still with that company and was
sent down your way?  :-)

MrPC
ICQ 58337073