Re: Elizabeth St entrance to Flinders St

----------
In article <4d7S5.87542$e5.70676@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>, "John Elliott"
<jae3806@usa.net> wrote:

>Well, what is the verdict ?. does the modernisation suit all ?. Have not
>seen to many people attempting to jump the fence as yet, although they are
>still jumping the barriers.

Yeah, it's bloody marvellous, after 10pm they shut the roller doors and you
can't get onto the platforms. No signage saying this is the case, just lots
of people milling around wondering what the hell is going on and then having
to scramble around to Degraves St.
I caught the last train to Werribee on Friday night and luckily got there
reasonably early, otherwise I would have missed it by the time I walked
around.

Where's the bit in the contracts about 'reduction of service'?

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne