Re: [Melb] Meanwhile in Bourke Street

<only a joke, don't panic>
Yeah he'd probably like some parking in the mall. Perhaps in the middle...
</only a joke, don't panic>

Trivia: the esteemed Cr Costigan was the first bloke to drive on a freeway
in Melbourne, when the SE opened gawd-knows how many years ago. That, I
would think, would be proof that he's always been a car nut.

Daniel

--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au