Re: Connex timetable

> I said GENUINE Alamein line City Loop services. The trains listed are really
> services from the Belgrave/Lilydale timetable which changeover at Flinders
> St. Trains are normally considered to terminate/originate at Flinders St.
> not Parliament!
> :)

"All Alamein and Blackburn trains up to and including departure at 1600
run via the Loop"

So any Alamein train before 1600 in the evening peak goes around the
city loop.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news