Re: Filling in Time Between Trains

In article <3a127a98@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "Erk" <erk@erkV69.com.au> wrote:
> One question............
>
> Let's say you are at your favourite gunzel spot (where ever that is).

Spencer Street/South Dynon/Somerton

> What
> do you do to fill in the time between trains (especially in
country/regional
> areas where you might have a bit of a wait)?

Any of the following:

1. Walk around the area try to find better spot or interesting things
2. Stay in my car, turn on radio.(if I drive)
3. Bring a book to read. (ranging from text book,magazines, novels)
4. Plan for next gunzel trip.
5. Play <snake> game on my mobile phone.
6....or the stupid bricks filling game on my calculator.
7. Test camera and other equipments.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin