Re: (mel) Numbers in windows.

> > Incidentally I got one of those Great Jubilee Mass metcards for the first
> > time this morning. I think they were a bit slow at releasing them,
> > considering I got it the day it was on, or were they souvineers of the day
> > for the kids that went.
>
> The kids that went were travelling without tickets (by prior arrangement -
> can you imagine over 2000 High school kids trying to validate at once!?)

Try about 19,000 for Connex, 17,000 for Bayside, 7,000 for Swanston and
10,000 for Yarra.
The rest were in VLP and buses.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news