Re: Ropes Creek/Clyburn

<Ropes Creek>

How about I try "revisiting"  ol' Ropsy. Between the cut-off, passing
Dunheaved and towards Cochrane is still open (And yes to all the
replies I got, beyond Dunheaved is in Government Territory), oh don't
forget the "Magazine Branch".

I'm sure I told some that at the security beyond the line, I'm seeing
if I can just simply walk up to the security guard operating the booth
and simply ask if I can have permission to enter and go along the line!!

Hopefully (Yes, Hopefully) he may let me or just refuse politely.

Any support here?

Maikha "v" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

P.S. I want the word "Ropsy" to be an official Aus.rail abbreviation,
like Flemo or Carlo.

In article <3a11095d@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "Erk" <erk@erkV69.com.au> wrote:
> Use Deja or Railpage to do a search on these topics.
>
> --
> Eric

> Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)
>
> Talk to the hand!