Re: [VIC] Box Hill tram extension

As W O Topp wrote in message ...
>> It will stop just short of Station Street and stupidly not turn south and
>> head up to the railway station like it should.

Why can't Melbourne trams coordinate with trains. A 5-10 minute trip against
the peak to Box Hill station in the morning and express train to the city or
even an all stops would be a good option for many. Quite a few stations
could coordinate with trams with short extensions to provide good
interchange and appropriate timetables and reduce amount of time tram
passengers are on congested roads. Hope I live long enough to see it. John
Kerr