Re: Adelaide Station

Just returning from a 8,000 mile rail journey in the USA its was sad to see
fine stations a shadow of their former self. One station that comes to mind
is Omaha with the Burlington on one side and the UP Union on the other. The
UP is now a  museum whilst the Burlington is a wreck. The once 14 tracks
have been reduced to one with AMTRAK occupying a pitifull building down away
from the city end. To getoff or on the train one has to scramble through
piles of dirt and rubble.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

8uhq2v$cbf$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:8uhq2v$cbf$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...