Adelaide Station

At the bottom of page 19 of the November Railway Digest is a photo which the
caption says is Adelaide Station. Is the caption correct? The concourse
looks far too wide to be Adelaide, although it is close to two years since I
have been there. Also, the arrangement of the steps at the far end does not
seem to be right, and the departure indicators on the right indicate "Hudson
Line Departures" (on the closest one).

Looks like a New York station to me, although since it is about 12 months
since I was in New York, my memory is a bit hazy. Anyone able to provide
some insight?

Dave