Re: Rail plan angers residents

Didn't the Pomms once try an air driven railway, big pipe underground and
piston on the train - didn't work too well 'cos sealing was a problem.

Now for the modern adaptation - power feed in split pipe between the tracks,
pantograph of novel design thru top of pipe contacting internal electric
cable.

I can just see all the greenies lining up to contribute to the research and
development fund - then financing construction!!!!!!!!!!

Goldie

3A00E8BB.A1CDA145@optushome.com.au">news:3A00E8BB.A1CDA145@optushome.com.au...