Re: [Melb] More Trains Services (Suburban)

hubert@imap4.com (Hubert Lam) wrote in <8trnfl$u4e$1@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>Geez...i've been complaining about a crappy Main Northern line service
>in Sydney for years now, half an hour for a suburban train. We can't
>even sustain a good rail service for the main north in the off
>peak/weekends...if the Melburnians can, well I mean Sydney surely can
>at least match it...for the benefit of northern Sydney residents!!!

What's so special about the north side of Sydney? I thought they were all
BMW driving snobs who didn't need trains anyway (-:

<flameproof suit=on>

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".