Re: [melb] FSS: Elizabeth St Subway

Johann Fan <jyfx@optusnet.com.au> wrote in article
<3a03637d$0$28158$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:

>after a month of inconvenience, the Elizabeth st subway at FSS finally
>reopened this morning. However, access to the station (through the
>barriers) is from 6am-10pm only. Is this another way of reducing
>staffing numbers by Connex??

Probably safety, or vandalism prevention. That said, it's a stupid
decision. As someone who as spent many nights frequenting the Southbank,
Crown Cashino region, I need fast access to my last train.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME