Re: [melb] FSS: Elizabeth St Subway

> >after a month of inconvenience, the Elizabeth st subway at FSS finally
> >reopened this morning. However, access to the station (through the
> >barriers) is from 6am-10pm only. Is this another way of reducing
> >staffing numbers by Connex??

Because it is not finished yet.  Once it is finished it will be open all
the time again.  It is only open today, and a few other days in the
coming week to handle all the people going to/from Flemington
Racecourse.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news