Re: OT - problems with win 95 clock

David McLoughlin wrote:

> James Brook wrote:
> >
> > Ever since daylight saving began, I have been having problems with the
> > clock on my computer randomly changing the time when I re-boot my
> > comptuer. This means that my posts are now appearing at odd times if I
> > forget to re-set the clock. :-( Does anyone here know what's causing
> > this? I looked at Microsoft's web site and there is no mention of this
> > problem.
>
> Wish I could help you. The clock on my Feb 1996 Win95 computer keeps
> much better time (including allowing automatically for daylight saving)
> than the clock on my April 2000 Win 98 computer which I have to keep
> manually adjusting!!!!!!

Mine worked fine until I adjusted it for Knight Time at the end of
August. :-) Hopefully it will go back to normal when Daylight saving
ends. BTW, I have tried turning off the automatic daylight saving
correction, but it doesn't make any difference.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au