Re: Nepean Station? And also Security Camera's on Trains

| I have to be honest....it wasn't me who spotted this..it was someone
| travelling with me.
| On the Diagram of the Western Line, between Werrington and Kingswood
| Station...mmm I never knew there was a "Nepean" Staion?
|

| Anyways. the thing was there is a Nepean Station Between Werrington and
| Kingswood which dosen't even exist!
|
| Anyone of you, next time you're out at Blacktown, try to get a shot of
| this before Cityrail (Typical ain't it) find out about this tiny error!

The sign has been there since the station opened in it's present format in
1995. The station you speak of is an often talked about planned station to
serve UWS Nepean between Kingswood and Werrington (the TVM's have a spot for
it too as does the network maps).

CityRail are well aware of the "mistake".

--
Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)