Re: OT - problems with win 95 clock

There is a timezone correction patch for the AUS Eastern zone
(Canberra/Melbourne/Sydney) which needs to be applied to correct the default
start/finish dates for Daylight Saving. There is also a patch to change the
start date for this year only to cater for the Olympics, although this one
is no longer needed as we are now into the normal EDST period anyway. If you
want I can mail you the first patch, it works for Win9X, NT4 and 2000.

--
Regards,
Chris Stratton
3A04E2E9.3EB5DED4@ozemail.com.au">news:3A04E2E9.3EB5DED4@ozemail.com.au...