Re: (VIC) West Coast Rail on Blue Heelers next week

"Steve" <hursteau@yahoo.com> wrote in message
3a05d8c7@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3a05d8c7@news.iprimus.com.au...
| This would probably involve the recent filming at Essendon Station with
T369

| goto the sightings page at
| http://www.railpage.org.au/bms
| for a pic and info on the train itself...
|
| regards,
|
| Steve

Steve

Thanks for that link. It will now stop me guessing "where is that" but it
will now have me wondering "how will they hide the fact that it is in
Essendon?", especially considering it is supposed to be a "country" cop
show. Some people would argue that Essendon is the country though :)

--
Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)