Re: Mexican railway (Melb - Wagga)

I am sure the locals in Wagga would love a speedy rail service into
Melbourne. Melbourne has many attractions, shows, shopping and other things
to amuse a visitor from the country. A visitor could take the kids to the
Royal Show, go to the Imax theatre, see a concert, go to the footy, ride
Puffing Billy, sample our wide range of fine restaurants, do business in our
central business district, ride a tram, etc etc etc

They don't call it Marvellous Melbourne for nothing.

As for us city folk there will always be a few people who want to visit
Wagga to visit relatives. If such a service was created the locals would be
wise to develop an integrated tourism plan to encourage Melbourne city folk
to come and visit Wagga. Such a plan would have to include local transport
so that visitors can get around Wagga.

cheers Peter

Brown Family <lbrown2@bigpond.com> wrote in message
3a072ee6.4803502@24.192.1.17">news:3a072ee6.4803502@24.192.1.17...

> >If the NSW government can see fit to run a longer service to get from
Wagga