Re: Electrification and patronage

Way back yonder, electrification of Adelaide was supposed to be the next big
rail project to follow the original Brisbane electrification.

But then the feds changed their minds......

SZbN5.9380$Xx3.40886@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au">news:SZbN5.9380$Xx3.40886@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au...