Re: [NSW] Where were the 620/720?

Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
8u65v3$ug$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8u65v3$ug$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Were the 620/720 diesel railcars used during the Olympics?

yes they were
all of the sets were used in Newcastle on their regular duties (Newcastle -
Telarah- Dungog & Muswellbrook/Scone)
and the Hunter Valley didn't loose all of its endeavour sets as thought it
would ( I saw atleast 3 sets heading at various times to Dungog)
I thought the main reason for upgrading (and wrecking ) the remaining 620's
were so that newcastle wouldn't feel left out when " all the good trains"
when to Sydney
anyone know why they didn't go??

AL.

And thats my two cents
--
Al Barrett
ajbarrett@hunterlink.net.au

Any Comments/Opinions voiced are my own and do not represent the opinon of
anyone I may or may not work for.