Re: Report on 3AW "Rumour File" (more information)

Paul Nicholson <pn1@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
JsFN5.24241$e5.46369@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:JsFN5.24241$e5.46369@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Ross Stevenson and Dean Banks (3AW) interviewed a guy called Boyd Munro
> about 0835. Apparently he has a private carriage attached to the rear of
the
> NSWRTM special. Not a particularly inspiring interview. Boyd mentioned his
> travelling companions were Rick Morris and John Pettit but didn't say much
> otherwise.
>
> The report and interview indicated it was a private carriage attached to
the
> rear of the special but this does not show up on the STN.

Do you mean that austrac gave it back??
Its crews would be a bit dissapointed now they would have to sleep in 48
classes rather than a nice comfortable lounge car !

AL.

And thats my two cents
--
Al Barrett
ajbarrett@hunterlink.net.au

Any Comments/Opinions voiced are my own and do not represent the opinon of
anyone I may or may not work for.