Re: (Vic, Melb) Maribyrnong Siding.

"Captain Warwick J. Somerville" wrote:

> But at 1620 hrs, Bunbury Railbridge, the NSWRTM's replica
> 'Southern Aurora' was being shunted by Great Northern Loco
> 387 Standard Gauge. So I ran with camera to photograph this
> little event.

The NSWRTM train is the real Southern Aurora, just preserved and used
for such tours as theirs this weekend. (Nice to see 4306 lead, btw!).

Great Northern's standard guage T class is 381. (373 made it back to
Broad guage, after repairs from a level crossing accident in NSW).

M.

--
(Usual drill, remove .spam off my address to reply)