[melb] Connex Security Guards

They were patrolling the Glen Waverley line on Wednesday, a large group
wearing SVO jackets boarded at East Malvern at about 2000 hrs. Don't
actually know if they needed to be there as GWY line seems pretty quiet
compared to others, ie beyond Ringwood on Saturday nights

cheers
Johann

Sam Eades <seades@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
7TyO5.1065$tU2.6848@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:7TyO5.1065$tU2.6848@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Also, Security guards contracted to Connex were patrolling trains on the
HBE