Re: T67

Dunno about heaps of sets with broken noses, first one I have seen, I watch
a few go through Parra whilst supposedly working (nice vantage point from
the roof of Westfield) and this is the first I have seen like this. But that
doesn't mean that there are not any others like it. In regards to Erk's
explaination/statement, it just goes to show the governments approach to
maintenance.

Has anyone been in the new rostering (and whatever else) building in
Broadway? I was working in the old building on Friday helping with the move
and some of the folks reckoned that security was pretty strict over there.