Re: [NSW] my free travels today

Lucky you didn't see some of the people they interviewed on channel 10
neety............

Here's a challenge for everyone - who has been interviewed by any form of
media regarding train problems in any state?

10 points = newspaper without photo, TV voiceover, radio
20 points = newspaper with photo
30 points = seeing yourself on TV commenting

--
Eric

Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

All cows on or near the running line need to
to have a Track Safety Awareness
Certificate and an approved safety
vest when on or near the line.

3934E835.A734C13@ozemail.com.au">news:3934E835.A734C13@ozemail.com.au...