Re: [NSW] Air conditioning of K sets

I have this really beautiful pic of K72 in the sunset (lots of pink and
purple!) at Penrith. I took it a few weeks ago. Got some other pics of
it with various destinations on it eg, Pippita, Rosehill Gardens,
Gosford taken on the same day. (Thanks to Dave for changing the desto's
for me)

If you guys are interested in them, I will upload them to my web page.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au