Re: (TGR) L and M class Garratts

Have you read either of Durrant's books?  The Garrat Locomotive,
published in 1969 or Garratt Locomotives of the World, 1981.  I
have one of these in archival storage (read: the Garden Shed) -
but have no idea whether there is any discussion of these TGR
locos.

--
John Dennis
Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway