Re: [Insert other state here] Airport lines

I found the following references to dual voltage light rail / heavy rail
integration on the Light Rail Transit Association (UK) web site
(http://www.lrta.org).  Both talk about the dual voltage system in
Saarbrucken, Germany, with references to an earlier application of the
same technology in Karlsruhe.

http://www.lrta.org/facts46.html
http://www.lrta.org/facts65.html
http://www.lrta.org/facts90.html

As to the electrical details - I'll leave that to an expert to answer, I
know nothing!

--Colin